Shipment/Receipts post Zero unless Generate Cost Transaction is executed
All Shipments/Receipts post to zero unless Generate Cost Transaction is executed, as you can easily reproduce both using Average Costing and Standard Costing.
1. In GW, generate a Credit Order for any Item and complete
2. zoom to the shipment and post -> It will post to zero
3. Execute Generate Cost Transaction and choose a valid date range
4. Post Again.. now everything posts properly
1. In GW, generate a Purchase order for any Item and complete
2. Generate a material receipt from the open PO and complete
3. Verify material receipt item posts to zero
4. Execute Generate Cost Transaction and choose a valid date range
5. Post Again.. now everything posts properly
It is not correct you must Generate Cost Transaction every time.. in order to have proper postings.
Release Candidate Dec-9