1. open sales order (or open high volume mode)
2. select F6 - filter
3. create new doc from filter popup window, or select ok, and create new doc (so no really any filter defined.)
4. fillout new doc and complete order
5. newly created sales order document after complete disappear from order window.
so you need to find again. if this feature is combined with definitive sequence on complete, then is quite frustrating behaviour.
communication fien SF.
You are correct. it is very annoying and it confuses new users.
But is it a bug?
added to JIRA: https://adempiere.atlassian.net/browse/ADEMPIERE-85
answer to ADAXA: i dont know it is a bug (so when code doesnt works correctly, based on design...) or it is only poor design, but exactly if customer works in High Volume data, this is wrong behaviour.
i see two ways.
1. change design to "show latest record"
2. if customer goes trough F6 (add new record window), then recourd should disappear and F6 window Could be reopened after complete.
the behaviour should be setup in system configuration.
This behaviour could handle 2 user types.
Port fix from adaxa version to overcome the problem of the new record disappearing when created from new record button on initial search form.
Commited the changes and added the testcase document